Social Icons

Sunday, June 15, 2014

[WIP] MG Epyon Part 3

Most of the painting done over this period.
 I went for a metallic scheme for the inner frame. I was actually thinking of using Gaia Starbright iron for the inner frame, but since I was too lazy to go out, I made do with what I had currently.
Color test on pla-plate with black primer underneath. Left is Mr Hobby Steel and the other is Mr Hobby Burnt Iron. Seemed like burnt iron comes out a little rough despite being thinned more, so I went for the steel color.

Mixed some paint for the main reddish color, but it came out too purplish. Repainted the head with a more pure red paint.
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment