Some updates. I've decided to include the HG Verde Buster Gundam as well. I snap fitted this kit a few years back when it was just released, lots of sprue cut marks and seamlines.
I made some modifications to some areas:
- Lengthen head by a little bit
- Increased neck height
- Widen chest area
- Increased waist height
- Increased thighs height
- Changed to Strike Noir's feet
- Cut some parts for easy painting
Did not have much free time recently to update this blog as I was quite busy with work...
But managed to squeeze out time to do this kit every now and then.
I took a few hours to remove the nubs for a quick test fit. Fitting problems arms and feet resin parts. Big gap on the chest part. The 2 cannons on the backpack fitted loosely. Some surface defects on certain parts.