This kit is now completed!!!! Working on it on and off since September, managed to finish it before 2011. It was my first time touching resin, learnt quite a bit of new stuff. If you notice, I used the original backpack which connects the dragoon wings, instead of the conversion resin piece.
Also had quite a number of screw ups especially in the paint job, no idea why the primer flaked off in some areas. Color for panel lines too dark, will use a lighter gray for my next build. I only used minimal decals, did not want a decal cluttered Gundam.
On to the pics!
HG 1/144 Gundam Bael - Review by Kenbill
1 month ago